Easter 2017 Weekend Activities For Kids
Easter 2017 Vacation on an Island – What can you do?
So you are on vacation during the Easter 2017 holiday, what can you do? Well in San Juan there are plenty of things you can do with your children, from education to just simple fun. Que hago con los nenes is a website dedicated to promoting sharing with your children all over the island. They have compiled a list of things to do this weekend April 15 and 16 and we are sharing with you.
- FREE ENTRANCE TO THE SAN JUAN NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE – Saturday and Sunday, 15-16 of April 9:00am – 6:00pm the cost for visiting the forts Castillo San Cristobal and El Morro will be FREE for the general public.
- ORGANIC CAPOEIRA Jardin Botanico Rio Piedras – If you are searching for a different kind of physical activity, come to this event on April 15 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm in the Jardin Botanico de Puerto Rico (Botanical Gardens of Puerto Rico)
- EASTER PARK EGGSTRAVAGANZA JARDIN BOTANICO CAGUAS – Saturday April 15 you can visit the Botanical Gardens in Caguas so your children can enjoy the Easter Park. There will be music, jumping castles and other inflatables, kiosks, crafts and more. Bring a bathing suit and towels so you can enjoy the end of the event, a FOAM PARTY! The cost is $6 adults, $10 kids.
- EASTER SUNDAY @ SERRALLES CASTLE IN PONCE – If you want to celebrate Easter Sunday in a different place, visit the Castillo Serralles in Ponce. April 16 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm. The event requires a donation of $5.
- EASTER AT VILLA CAMPESTRE – Sunday April 16 you may visit Villa Campestre so you can meet the Easter bunny, take pictures with him and go on an Easter Egg Hunt. This activity will be held from 11:00am to 6:00pm and the cost is $5 adults, $10 kids.
- EASTER SUNDAY AT C3TEC – Located in Caguas, there will be activities for children in an area called Chiquiespacio, workshops, music and an egg hunt at 2pm. Prices vary depending on the workshops taht you participate in from $9 adults and $7 kids.
- FAMILY EASTER DAY AT IL NUOVO MERCATO at THE MALL OF SAN JUAN – Games and an egg hunt with the girl clown Azucarita. 787-462-7115 http://www.mercatosju.com/en
This information was provided by: