Dec 5, Navitown Opens, Bahia Urbana, Odd San Juan
Bahia Urbana in Old San Juan transforms into a Christmas Wonderland, with children’s rides, Christmas displays and more. Watch out for the Three Kings also after December 25. Navitown will run until at least January 6, 2020
Dec 14-15, XXIII Feria de Artesanías de la Compañía de Turismo, Old San Juan
The 23rd Tourism Company Artisan Fair will be held along Paseo De La Princesa. This 2 day fair will feature around 200 artisans, showcasing and selling their work. This is a great opportunity to pick up some handcrafted gifts perfect for Christmas presents.
Dec 27-28, Festival de las Máscaras de Hatillo, Hatillo
The famous Mask Festival takes place on December 27-28 in Hatillo. There is a huge parade with people in traditional masks and costumes along with typical Christmas foods, music and more. This is a hugely popular event on the island, so expect large crowds.
Dec 31, New Years Eve
Celebrate New Years’ Eve in Puerto Rico. The majority of resorts, hotels, bars, and restaurants will be celebrating bringing in the New Year. Here are a few that have already been announced
- NYE Awaken 2020, San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino, Condado, San Juan (details here)
- New Year’s Eve at Voodoo, 10 pm – 4 am, Vivo Beach Club & Ocean Lab Brewing Co Carolina (details here)
- Wonderland NYE, 8 pm – 4 am Vivo Beach Club & Ocean Lab Brewing Co. Carolina (details here)
- Dec 31, NYE, Ponce Hilton (details here)
- New Year’s Eve Under The Stars, 6 pm – 1 am Rincon Beach Resort, Rincon (details here)